We take pride in our accomplishments both in the commercial sector as well as in the community.
- Artspace Lofts - Downtown El Paso, TX
- Paisano Green Community -
El Paso, TX
- Renovation of 1,400 homes for the
Housing Authority, City of El Paso, TX.
- University of Texas El Paso (UTEP)
Student Housing on Sun Bowl Drive
- Student Housing Complex -
Texas A&M College Station Campus
- Student Housing Complex - Texas A&M
- New Leaf Green Apartments -
- Gray Eagle Drone Airport -
McGreggor Range, NM
- New Port of Entry - Tornillo, TX
- 2,500 Military Homes - Fort Bliss and
Biggs Army Airfield, TX
- 500 Military Homes -
Canon Air Force Base, NM
- 600 Military Homes -
Fort Carson Air Force Base, CO
- 800 Military Homes -
Warren Air Force Base, WY
- Northeast Parade main sponsor for
five years and counting
- Partners in Education for El Paso
Independent School District (EPISD)
- Garden of Hope for children with
- Donating more than $100,000 yearly
to community enrichment projects
- Sponsor for over 20 local youth
baseball, basketball, soccer, and
- Sponsor and Board Member (John
Mimbela Sr.) of Proclaim Justice
- Partners with El Paso Stop Cyber
- Major donor at the El Paso Flag
Foundation Memorial near
- Sponsor of Compassionate Friends -
El Paso chapter
We at Mimbela take tremendous pride in our work and would love to be part of your next project. Tell us more about your idea and let us see how we can work together.
We pride ourselves on our solid reputation of quality workmanship, exceptional service, and unquestioned reliability. We have proven time and again that through hard work and dedication it is possible to earn the respect and trust of business colleagues on all levels.
4421 Apollo Ave.
El Paso, TX 79904
Sign up for our latest news and announcements.